Nurburgring confident that 2013 German GP will happen
3 December, 2012
Earlier, it was believed that the circuit’s hopes of organising next year’s grand prix had been dashed by financial problems and a breakdown in talks.
But, back at the circuit on Friday, officials Jorg Lindner and Kai Richter said their Thursday meeting with F1 chief executive Ecclestone had left them feeling “confident”, according to the German language Spox.
The report said that the final version of the calendar for the 2013 season will be published by Formula One’s governing body this week.
Subbed by AJN.