Grand Prix International #38
26 September, 2012
It is always great to see Sebastian Vettel on the top step of a podium where he is genuinely at his happiest and most noble, as he was after his victory at Marina Bay. His sullen disposition of late, no doubt due to infrequent visits to the top step this season, makes us forget that he can be a very cool bloke!
Michael Schumacher grabbed headlines – once again – but for all the wrong reasons, Lewis Hamilton was the unluckiest guy on race day when he was forced to park with a gearbox failure, Fernando Alonso again popped up on the podium against the odds, Jenson Button picked up the pieces for McLaren.
We have the weekend at Marina Bay well covered.
- Vettel shines bright
- Schumacher under fire
- Vergne: He said sorry
- Agony for Hamilton
- Singapore Grand Prix race report
- Sebastian Vettel interview
- Jenson Button interview
- Fernando Alonso interview
- Singapore Grand Prix driver quotes
- Singapore Grand Prix qualifying report
- Hamilton: We’re right there
- Singapore Grand Prix FP1 report
- Singapore Grand Prix FP2 report
- Singapore Grand Prix FP3 report
- Big Picture: Behind the scenes with Red Bull
- Perez: One day something will happen with the tyres so we will regret it
- Horner: Vettel has got to be right up there with F1′s greatest drivers
- Massa: I have talked to a few teams and there may be some good opportunities
- Can anyone stop Vettel’s relentless charge to a fourth Formula 1 world title?
- Typhoon heading for Korea ahead of grand prix weekend
- Is clever engine mapping on his Red Bull the secret to Vettel’s success?
- Ferrari taxi ride invoice to Webber after singapore was a blogger’s hoax
- Minardi: It’s not my intention to devalue Vettel, I just want to tell what I saw
- Were Vettel and his Red Bull using clever traction control in Singapore win?
- Vettel: It’s nothing personal and I’ve learned that I can’t please everyone