Grand Prix International #36
12 September, 2012
This one came and went as if in fast forward mode, and with it the end of the European leg of the 2012 season.
Lewis Hamilton managed to leave his personal sagas in his motorhome and deliver the kind of performance that has made him one of the most popular drivers of this generation.
Love or loathe him, the McLaren driver is an out and out racer, and when gangster rappers and an ex-X-factor girlfriend do not distract him, he is potent.
We have the entire Monza weekend all well covered and of course all the fringe acts, including: Vettel vs Alonso; Perez or Massa; Hamilton plus Button; Raikkonen, team orders, slip-streaming, dark days, the crazy tifosi, podium jeers, apologies – in other words another episode of the world’s fastest and most popular soap opera.
In this issue:
- Jeers for Hamilton, cheers for Alonso
- Italian Grand Prix report
- Lewis Hamilton Interview
- Dark days for Hamilton and McLaren
- Sergio Perez Interview
- Perez and Massa swap talk rekindled
- Fernando Alonso Interview
- Alonso unhappy with Vettel
- Renault apologise to Red Bull
- Raikkonen: Mister Consistency
- Massa team orders, Button still fighting
- Italian Grand Prix driver quotes
- Italian Grand Prix qualifying report
- McLaren question Ferrari tactics
- Italian Grand Prix FP1 report
- Italian Grand Prix FP2 report
- Italian Grand Prix FP3 report
- Big Picture: Tifosi