Monaco Practice Day 1: Pirelli report
24 May, 2012
May 24 (Pirelli Press Release) The Pirelli P Zero Red supersoft, specifically designed for tight and twisty street circuits such as Monaco, made its 2012 debut today in the Principality with Jenson Button setting the fastest time during the second practice session. The McLaren driver set a time of 1.15.746 on the supersoft tyre.
- Dennis: Some people lost sight of what the objective is
- Massa critical of slow F1 medical response after Monaco crash
- Alonso scoffs at reports of Ferrari criticism directed at him
- Grosjean: What do you want? That we all line up and don’t compete?
- Raikkonen: I don’t feel any different now, Perez f#cked up our race
- Perez: The manoeuvres I did were right, I did nothing stupid
- McLaren: We’re fully behind Checo as long as he keeps developing
- Mercedes should ban Hamilton’s dog says Watson
- Lotus boss Lopez defends Grosjean’s Monaco madness
- Salo says error prone Grosjean will hurt someone else or himself