Malaysian GP Qualifying: Pirelli report
24 March, 2012
For the second weekend in succession McLaren drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button qualified first and second, at the Malaysian Grand Prix. Both drivers used Pirelli’s P Zero White medium tyre for their fastest times, with Hamilton setting a time of 1m36.219s.
- Red Bull rivals very impressed by world record pitstops
- Webber low on fuel during Vettel attack in Malaysia
- Webber lucky to escape without penalty for Malaysia antics
- Red Bull claim pit stop world record during Malaysian GP
- Vettel apologises in person to all staff at Red Bull HQ
- Did Vettel really misunderstand Red Bull team orders in Malaysia?
- No new 2014 Red Bull contract on the table for Webber
- Hulkenberg: Thank you guys but this is not acceptable
- Red Bull billionaire Mateschitz backs Webber in team orders saga
- Wolff backs Brawn in Mercedes team orders call