Malaysian GP Qualifying: Pirelli report
24 March, 2012
For the second weekend in succession McLaren drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button qualified first and second, at the Malaysian Grand Prix. Both drivers used Pirelli’s P Zero White medium tyre for their fastest times, with Hamilton setting a time of 1m36.219s.
- Inside Line: Williams show exactly why they are Formula 1′s classiest act
- Inside Line: Bravo Felipe Massa!
- F1 legend Moss backs Massa over Williams team orders
- Tech Talk: McLaren MP4-29 new nosecone explained and analysed
- Tech Talk: Exactly what did Mercedes have in their bag of tricks for Malaysia?
- Ex F1 drivers say Massa wrong to ignore team orders
- Hamilton: We learned a lot from practice and that is why I blew Nico away
- Marko: With a better engine we would be at the top, but we have 80 horsepower deficit
- Mercedes rivals fear that the gap will be hard to close
- Fuel flow sensor problems persist for Red Bull in Malaysia