Sauber alter schedule for C30 presentation
17 January, 2011
Jan.17 (PVM) With a number Formula 1 teams opting to unveil their 2011 cars on the day before testing begins at Valencia congestion has forced Sauber F1 Team to reschedule their “launch” their cars a tad earlier than at first announced.
The team issued a revised timetable for the unveiling of Sauber C30-Ferrari at the Spanish Circuit which will host the first F1 test of 2011 starting on Tuesday, 1 February.
Sauber media advisory:
In order to make it easy for you [media] to also attend the unveiling of the Lotus Renault GP car on 31st January at the circuit in Cheste near Valencia, we have altered our schedule slightly and will unveil our car 15 minutes earlier. Therefore please find the updated programme below:
- Sauber: We are going through a tough time
- Sauber: We were able to reduce the gap to our direct competitors
- Sauber: We were able to find some improvements on the C33
- Smallest teams write explosive letter to F1 power brokers
- De Silvestro set to make Formula 1 test debut for Sauber
- Sauber: We found a couple of things which are quite interesting and helpful
- Sauber: We knew on this track our limitations with the powertrain would be significant
- Maldonado penalised for bizarre incident which flipped Gutierrez
- Sutil penalised for dangerous incident during Bahrain Qualifying
- Sauber: With our performance we are not where we want to be