Sauber alter schedule for C30 presentation
17 January, 2011
Jan.17 (PVM) With a number Formula 1 teams opting to unveil their 2011 cars on the day before testing begins at Valencia congestion has forced Sauber F1 Team to reschedule their “launch” their cars a tad earlier than at first announced.
The team issued a revised timetable for the unveiling of Sauber C30-Ferrari at the Spanish Circuit which will host the first F1 test of 2011 starting on Tuesday, 1 February.
Sauber media advisory:
In order to make it easy for you [media] to also attend the unveiling of the Lotus Renault GP car on 31st January at the circuit in Cheste near Valencia, we have altered our schedule slightly and will unveil our car 15 minutes earlier. Therefore please find the updated programme below:
- Sutil confirmed by Sauber as one of their drivers for 2014 season
- Gutierrez says his priority is to stay with Sauber in 2014
- 2014 Sauber F1 car passes mandatory FIA crash tests
- Sutil manager says there are two options on the table for 2014
- Top Sauber engineer set to follow Hulkernberg to Force India
- Marussia could merge with Sauber and reduce F1 grid to 10 teams
- Silly Season Latest: Hulkenberg and Perez to Force India and Sutil to Sauber
- Sauber: A consolidating end to the season, which has been very difficult for the team
- Sauber: A disappointing result which does not reflect our performance
- Sauber: We worked on the balance and made some progress