Sauber alter schedule for C30 presentation
17 January, 2011
Jan.17 (PVM) With a number Formula 1 teams opting to unveil their 2011 cars on the day before testing begins at Valencia congestion has forced Sauber F1 Team to reschedule their “launch” their cars a tad earlier than at first announced.
The team issued a revised timetable for the unveiling of Sauber C30-Ferrari at the Spanish Circuit which will host the first F1 test of 2011 starting on Tuesday, 1 February.
Sauber media advisory:
In order to make it easy for you [media] to also attend the unveiling of the Lotus Renault GP car on 31st January at the circuit in Cheste near Valencia, we have altered our schedule slightly and will unveil our car 15 minutes earlier. Therefore please find the updated programme below:
- Australian Grand Prix: Sauber preview Melbourne
- Sauber: We managed to get through a busy programme
- Sauber: We encountered an anomaly on the engine
- Sauber: We were able to really get into race weekend procedures
- Sauber: The number of laps we did today was decent
- Sauber: Mechanically and aerodynamically the car is working well
- Sauber: There is a lot of work to do to understand everything properly
- Sauber: The long runs didn’t quite go to plan
- Sauber appoints Simona De Silvestro to Affiliate Driver role
- Formula 1 drivers surprised by V6 turbo engine torque