Red Bull does Amazing Thailand deal
8 July, 2010
Jul.09 (Grand Prix 247) Red Bull Racing has agreed a one-race deal with ‘Amazing Thailand’ – Thailand’s official tourism promotion – and they will become our partner for the British Grand Prix.
The deal will see the ‘Amazing Thailand’ logo feature on the sides of the RB6 cockpits throughout the race weekend.
The Royal Thai Embassy and the Thai Tourism Office in London will be celebrating the partnership on Friday by hosting a special Thai-themed evening in the Red Bull Energy Station in the F1 paddock on Friday, and we’re running an exclusive competition to win a holiday to Thailand, starting tomorrow on redbullracing.com
Christian Horner said: “This one race partnership with Thailand is quite unique at our local grand prix. Thailand is one of the most stunning locations in the world and after their recent political issues it’s a great opportunity to remind everyone what a fantastic country it is to visit.”
- Hakkinen slams Vettel for ignoring team orders
- Red Bull investigating possible chassis fault with Vettel’s RB10
- Horner: Sebastian’s having a tough time because he hasn’t got that feeling from the car he’s looking for
- Red Bull: Special new fuel will bring us two, maybe even three tenths in Spain
- Red Bull war of words with Mercedes shifts into high gear
- McLaren should focus on track not court says Horner
- Vettel struggling with the challenge of not having the best F1 car at his disposal
- Red Bull play down Ricciardo beating Vettel but experts are surprised
- Rosberg: I lead the championship and I plan to keep it that way
- Vettel reluctant to let Ricciardo pass but eventually capitulates to team order in China