Red Bull does Amazing Thailand deal
8 July, 2010
Jul.09 (Grand Prix 247) Red Bull Racing has agreed a one-race deal with ‘Amazing Thailand’ – Thailand’s official tourism promotion – and they will become our partner for the British Grand Prix.
The deal will see the ‘Amazing Thailand’ logo feature on the sides of the RB6 cockpits throughout the race weekend.
The Royal Thai Embassy and the Thai Tourism Office in London will be celebrating the partnership on Friday by hosting a special Thai-themed evening in the Red Bull Energy Station in the F1 paddock on Friday, and we’re running an exclusive competition to win a holiday to Thailand, starting tomorrow on redbullracing.com
Christian Horner said: “This one race partnership with Thailand is quite unique at our local grand prix. Thailand is one of the most stunning locations in the world and after their recent political issues it’s a great opportunity to remind everyone what a fantastic country it is to visit.”
- Vettel: Double points is absurd and punishes those who worked hard for a whole season
- World champion Vettel to become a father
- Vettel helmet fetches record price at Wings for Life charity auction
- Vettel preferential treatment contributed to Webber’s quit decision
- Vettel: I’ve experienced incredible times with the team over the last few years
- Hamilton: When Ron Dennis told me I’d be much slower than Fernando, I thought – he’s wrong
- Red Bull confirms Buemi and Da Costa as 2014 reserve drivers
- Horner: We won the title early, enabling us to focus on the RB10 while our rivals battled
- Critics of faultless Vettel are incompetent declares Pirro
- Ferrari tester Gene believes that Red Bull will have advantage in 2014