Red Bull does Amazing Thailand deal
8 July, 2010
Jul.09 (Grand Prix 247) Red Bull Racing has agreed a one-race deal with ‘Amazing Thailand’ – Thailand’s official tourism promotion – and they will become our partner for the British Grand Prix.
The deal will see the ‘Amazing Thailand’ logo feature on the sides of the RB6 cockpits throughout the race weekend.
The Royal Thai Embassy and the Thai Tourism Office in London will be celebrating the partnership on Friday by hosting a special Thai-themed evening in the Red Bull Energy Station in the F1 paddock on Friday, and we’re running an exclusive competition to win a holiday to Thailand, starting tomorrow on redbullracing.com
Christian Horner said: “This one race partnership with Thailand is quite unique at our local grand prix. Thailand is one of the most stunning locations in the world and after their recent political issues it’s a great opportunity to remind everyone what a fantastic country it is to visit.”
- Rosberg: I lead the championship and I plan to keep it that way
- Vettel reluctant to let Ricciardo pass but eventually capitulates to team order in China
- Red Bull: We know we have a lot of work to do
- Dennis hits back at Horner’s stance on Fallows
- McLaren taking Red Bull staff dispute to high court
- Vettel admits Ricciardo is doing a very good job
- Rosberg wary of Red Bull tactic to play down title chances
- Mercedes wanted three race ban for Red Bull
- Ricciardo says Red Bull pleasantly surprised by his pace
- Red Bull: Our straight line speed wasn’t able to challenge that of the Mercedes