Red Bull does Amazing Thailand deal
8 July, 2010
Jul.09 (Grand Prix 247) Red Bull Racing has agreed a one-race deal with ‘Amazing Thailand’ – Thailand’s official tourism promotion – and they will become our partner for the British Grand Prix.
The deal will see the ‘Amazing Thailand’ logo feature on the sides of the RB6 cockpits throughout the race weekend.
The Royal Thai Embassy and the Thai Tourism Office in London will be celebrating the partnership on Friday by hosting a special Thai-themed evening in the Red Bull Energy Station in the F1 paddock on Friday, and we’re running an exclusive competition to win a holiday to Thailand, starting tomorrow on redbullracing.com
Christian Horner said: “This one race partnership with Thailand is quite unique at our local grand prix. Thailand is one of the most stunning locations in the world and after their recent political issues it’s a great opportunity to remind everyone what a fantastic country it is to visit.”
- Vettel admits that Red Bull goes to Melbourne with the RB10 Plan-B car
- Renault: We still have a long-term agreement with Red Bull, there is no separation
- No fifth world title for Vettel in 2014 predicts Villeneuve
- Australian Grand Prix: Red Bull preview Melbourne
- 2014 F1 Preview: Vettel’s reign threatened by Formula 1 turbo revolution
- 2014 F1 Preview: Ricciardo ready to take the Bull by the horns
- Talk of disruption within Red Bull camp escalates amid ongoing crisis
- Marko: Our software guys now slave around the clock on 18 hour shifts
- Fans want to see Vettel lose claims Ecclestone
- Crisis struck Red Bull turn to junior team Toro Rosso for help