Marko says Red Bull drivers free to battle
7 June, 2010
Jun.7 (GMM) In future, Red Bull drivers Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel will not prevent the fastest RB6 from overtaking.
That was the revelation on Monday of the energy drink’s motor racing consultant Helmut Marko, who had earlier pointedly blamed Webber for the now famous Istanbul Park crash.
But he told the Italian website 422race.com that the issue was “solved” at last Thursday’s clear-the-air summit in Milton-Keynes.
“The two drivers can still freely battle, but they always have to let through each other. That was the conclusion,” said the Austrian.
- Horner: Nico and Lewis are favourites and they could win in Melbourne by two laps
- Red Bull may give up on 2014 chase very early claims Trulli
- Vettel admits that Red Bull goes to Melbourne with the RB10 Plan-B car
- Renault: We still have a long-term agreement with Red Bull, there is no separation
- No fifth world title for Vettel in 2014 predicts Villeneuve
- Australian Grand Prix: Red Bull preview Melbourne
- 2014 F1 Preview: Vettel’s reign threatened by Formula 1 turbo revolution
- 2014 F1 Preview: Ricciardo ready to take the Bull by the horns
- Talk of disruption within Red Bull camp escalates amid ongoing crisis
- Marko: Our software guys now slave around the clock on 18 hour shifts