Ferrari launch new blue Alonso T-shirt
7 May, 2010
May 7 (GMM) Even with Fernando Alonso-mania in full swing, the grandstands at Circuit de Catalunya this weekend will remain a sea of blue.
At the height of the Spaniard’s title-winning run last decade, his supporters wore the light blue of his home region Asturias — which was a perfect match for the Mild Seven-blue of the Renault car.
But now that he has switched to Ferrari, the grandstands are set to remain blue in 2010, due to the newly-launched Ferrari T-shirt that is not scarlet red.
“I’m sure they will come with their blue flags and blue colours, plus the new Ferrari T-shirt that is blue,” 28-year-old Alonso said in Barcelona.
On one sleeve of the new blue T-shirt is the yellow cross of Asturias, combined with the Prancing Horse and Alonso signature on the front.
- Pirro says Ferrari needed to boost driver line-up with Raikkonen
- Ferrari tester Gene believes that Red Bull will have advantage in 2014
- Whitmarsh still keen to sign Alonso but manager claims reports are fiction
- Alonso exhibition documents his racing exploits from toddler to Ferrari driver
- Ferrari already secretly testing F1 V6 turbo engine at Fiorano?
- Montezemolo: We will prohibit Alonso from Twitter
- Vettel or Alonso? Formula 1 drivers divided over who is the best
- Ferrari to abandon pullrod layout for 2014
- Montezemolo: Horner as Ecclestone’s successor a joke
- Alonso predicts that he will win more F1 titles before retiring