Ferrari launch new blue Alonso T-shirt
7 May, 2010
May 7 (GMM) Even with Fernando Alonso-mania in full swing, the grandstands at Circuit de Catalunya this weekend will remain a sea of blue.
At the height of the Spaniard’s title-winning run last decade, his supporters wore the light blue of his home region Asturias — which was a perfect match for the Mild Seven-blue of the Renault car.
But now that he has switched to Ferrari, the grandstands are set to remain blue in 2010, due to the newly-launched Ferrari T-shirt that is not scarlet red.
“I’m sure they will come with their blue flags and blue colours, plus the new Ferrari T-shirt that is blue,” 28-year-old Alonso said in Barcelona.
On one sleeve of the new blue T-shirt is the yellow cross of Asturias, combined with the Prancing Horse and Alonso signature on the front.
- Ferrari: We can expect a different type of F1 racing compared to the past
- Ferrari were sandbagging during F1 winter testing believes Salo
- 2014 F1 Preview: New engines, new rules and new sounds
- 2014 F1 Preview: Fire and Ice pairing will keep Ferrari busy
- Alonso: The concept of what constitutes a grand prix will change this year
- Raikkonen and Alonso remain totally committed to the Ferrari cause
- Raikkonen: The F14 T seems to be a good car, but the track will tell who is quickest
- Montezemolo: It will be interesting to see how many cars will finish the first race in Australia
- Ferrari boss still in shock over Schumacher’s accident
- Tech Talk: What did Ferrari have in their bag of tricks at the final test in Bahrain?