Bahrain GP: Force India preview
8 March, 2010
Mar.8 (YF1) 2010 marks the third year of competition in the FIA Formula One World Championship for the Force India F1 Team. After a positive finish to 2009, the team is hoping this season will be the one that firmly establishes it as a strong, competitive outfit regularly challenging for points and podiums whenever possible.
Consistency has been the key this year: Adrian Sutil and Tonio Liuzzi are retained as drivers and the team’s technical package is an evolution of last year’s increasingly competitive car. Paul di Resta, from Scotland, strengthens the driver line-up as test and reserve driver. Paul will participate in some free practice sessions this year, although not Bahrain as the race drivers will need to learn the new track configuration.
- Force India set to announce Hulkenberg’s 2014 teammate today
- Di Resta looking to DTM as Perez likely to replace him at Force India
- Di Resta: I recorded Hamilton because I was trying to find out what was going on
- McLaren and Force India opt out of Pirelli test in Bahrain next week
- Hulkenberg: In the long term I want to be in a car with which I can win races
- Anthony Hamilton: I don’t mind lying to people who are lying to me
- Van der Garde candidate for Caterham and Force India in 2014
- Sutil manager says there are two options on the table for 2014
- Di Resta: Anthony Hamilton was not professional and he wholly failed to deliver
- Hamilton versus Di Resta court case starts