Bahrain GP: Force India preview
8 March, 2010
Mar.8 (YF1) 2010 marks the third year of competition in the FIA Formula One World Championship for the Force India F1 Team. After a positive finish to 2009, the team is hoping this season will be the one that firmly establishes it as a strong, competitive outfit regularly challenging for points and podiums whenever possible.
Consistency has been the key this year: Adrian Sutil and Tonio Liuzzi are retained as drivers and the team’s technical package is an evolution of last year’s increasingly competitive car. Paul di Resta, from Scotland, strengthens the driver line-up as test and reserve driver. Paul will participate in some free practice sessions this year, although not Bahrain as the race drivers will need to learn the new track configuration.
- Force India: To have 54 points after four races is an excellent effort
- Force India: We can be strong in race conditions
- Force India: We have some work to do this to optimise things
- Smallest teams write explosive letter to F1 power brokers
- Mallya: A long time coming, but it’s very satisfying to see Force India back on the podium
- Perez: This is only my third race for the team and it was a really, really good one
- Force India: One of the greatest days in the history of our team
- Force India: Tomorrow is the most important day
- Force India: we are in reasonably good shape going into the weekend
- Perez: Once we have no issues and problems we should be really competitive